Conflicts in the workplace are most often caused by a lack of leadership on the part of the administrators. When we have a group of workers sharing common tasks, the probability that there are differences in the way they are performed is great. It is of utmost importance to create a positive atmosphere in group tasks and consider the opinions of all those who are related to the task. This conflict management is the task of the administrator and her duty to resolve it in the shortest possible time without affecting performance. This management must be carried out fairly and always trying to contribute to the achievement of the proposed objective.The use of problem solving is a highly effective measure for these crisis cases. There are many situations in which they must be used and must be well elaborated to avoid errors in them. An example of this situation could be when one of the nurse’s approaches and covers her problem with the administrator to find a feasible solution. This example is between two nurses who had an allegation due to the assignment and one of them went to speak to the administrator to resolve the conflict in a fairer way. The main thing is to understand the cause of the problem, get enough information from both parties and bring a fair solution for both. This situation requires the intervention and analysis of the nursing manager for its solution.Negotiations are another technique that can be used to solve problems. One of the examples that I would like to represent is the case of the working group with the same objective. As we all know, nursing works together with other groups that intervene in the care of the patient and often the conflicts between them can be resolved through negotiations. The example I have is the typical relationship between the certified nurse and the registered nurse. When these two parties disagree with the workload and one is more affected than the other, negotiation can be used, where the tasks of each are negotiated, taking into account the scope of practice of each to alleviate to the affected party in this case. When negotiations are fair and honest, the problem can be easily solved without much intervention. Always bearing in mind that the faster they resolve the better the results of both interventions. (Wolff, 2016)
Conflicts in the workplace are most often caused by a lack of leadership on the part of the administrators
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Sight Writers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Sight Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Sight Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Sight Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.